Next week I’ll be hosting the ‘5 steps to managing BYOD in business’ Tweet Chat on twitter sponsored by Dell and Microsoft. We’ll be discussing the most important factors for successfully managing a workplace where BYOD is becoming a permanent occurrence. This will include:
- Managing employee expectations
- Managing security risks and data loss
- Managing and organizing network infrastructure to support consumer devices
- Managing staff and providing a support structure
- Managing and creating corporate platforms that highlight the best features of a consumer platform
Don’t miss what will be a fun and informative chat! Come prepared to join in the conversation and with your questions on BYOD and Consumerization of IT.
June 20th, 2012 at 1PM Eastern (Noon Central, 10AM Pacific)
Twitter Hashtag: #DellBYOD
If you haven’t done a tweet chat before, check out TweetChat( http://tweetchat.com/). It is a great tool to keep you tuned-in to the conversation. Use the #DellBYOD hashtag to join in.
What can I Win? (say wha!?)
During this chat you can register to win a DELL™ LATITUDE™ E6230! http://del.ly/tweetchat620
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 06/20/2012. To enter and for Official Rules, visit http://del.ly/tweetchat620 #DellBYOD”